Saturday, January 19, 2013

China Begins to Lose Edge As World's Factory Floor

      This article is one I can relate to very much so as my job deals with manufacturing in China.  Many of the products that my company produces are made in China so everything the article was stating I am dealing with as well.  Wage and product cose increases is a trouble area for sure.  The workers of the factories I deal with are getting accustomed to a better way of life and to achieve that more money is the answer. 
      The prices of our raw materials are increasing and it is a struggle to not have to carry the increase to our customers.  We are absorbing this increase and it is affecting our profits.  How much longer the company will be able to take this is loss is a big issue that does not have an answer yet.
      As the article states that many companies are looking to other countries and mainland China for new production facilities and this is the same with the company I work for.  Easier said than done though.  Only time will tell.

China Begins to Lose Edge As World's Factory Floor Article Website

No comments:

Post a Comment