The key to success for many companies is innovation and I am sad to say that the key has been missing for quite sometime. In order for innovation to exist employees should have creative discussion meetings because one person's small thought can trigger into something that can be profitable to the company. Even though the article recommends an external company for their thoughts rather than the company's own employees I do think the company needs their employees as no one one knows the company better than the people who work there.
![[image]](http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/RV-AJ435_TINKER_DV_20130118210846.jpg)
Image from article (website below)
I do agree with the external company as well though because as I know in my job dealing with the product everyday and all day long can make one too close to the product and this can hold you back from discovering future opportunities. I think both an external company and their new set of eyes as well as the employees and their knowledge of the company are both key assets in creating innovation for the company.
The Trouble With Tinkering Time Article Website
No comments:
Post a Comment