Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introduction

Hi!  My name is Kendyl and I am brand new to the blogger world!  I follow a few blogs but this is my first time creating one.  I am creating one because it is part of my requirement for a Marketing course I am taking at Saint Joseph's University.  Even though this is a requirement I am actually kind of excited to create one. I enjoy trying and experiencing new things and this definitely counts as that. This course and the SIX (woohoo!) remaining courses I have left are all going towards an MBA degree with a focus on marketing or international business...I am still undecided.

A little about me...I am 28 years old and live in the Philadelphia area and have so my whole life.  I graduated from Villanova University in 2006 and as you know currently attend Saint Joseph's Unviersity for the MBA program and hope to graduate in December 2014!  I am a Product Manager in the Scunci division at Conair Corporation.  I deal with hair accessories on a daily basis and I absolutely love it! My job is great and I enjoy going to work everyday.  I have been given many great opportunities at Conair and have traveled all over the United States as well as to Asia!  I hope my MBA can allow me to continue on this career path.  Onwards and upwards as they say.
This is all I have for a first post but be sure to check back frequently for my posts on current events.

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment