I was drawn to this article because recently I have been starting to think of maybe, possibly getting a new car. Reading this information about new ways to reduce the negotiation stress definitely is a plus. In my marketing class we discussed the whole consumer buying process. The steps or stages that make up the process are: need recognition, information search, evaluation of alternatives, purchase decision, and postpurchase evaluation. Bigger purchases such as buying a car need all the steps to be looked at. These steps especially need attention if somone is relatively new to the purchase. For example...me in the car buying process as this will only be my second car.Car-buying is something that has a negative stigma attached to it because of all the time it takes and the haggling of the price. The new efforts to ease the process will certainly be interesting to see if it changes the outlook of car-buying to a more positive experience.
Article Website
Great post, thanks for sharing! Buying a car is definitely a process! While I'm interested in a used Honda Accord, I'm trying to keep my options open and look around. Price is at the top of my list!
ReplyDelete