The title of this article basically sums up what the article is about. After hearing many of my friends discuss LinkedIn I decided to join. Right away, I liked it! I think it is a great networking tool. I connected with friends from different industries as well as coworkers from my employer. I joined groups I was interested in and followed companies I admire. I am able to stay connected with all the people I come across in my job. It is a great way to continue face time even if you are miles away. I can see how LinkedIn would be a great asset for people looking for jobs as well as for recruiters. Ever since joining I have been contacted by a few recruiters so I can only imagine how much luck job seekers would have with LinkedIn. I did explore LinkedIn a little more after reading the article and it seems the paid subscription really does not have any real valuable additional features than those members who choose the free subscription, like myself.
I hope LinkedIn continues to be innovative and finds ways to continue to better themselves with the changing workplace environment, etc.
Article Website
No comments:
Post a Comment